Quick Enquiry Form
1. Smooth Arc-Striking with HF Control.
2. Quality Narrow Cutting and Excellent Travel Speed.
3. Cutting Accessories with Competitive Price and performance.
4. Recommended Thickness: 15mm (Carbon Steel).
5. Pilot-Arc to Extend the Durability of Consumables.
6. Wide Range for Input Voltage: 380V +-15%
7. Super Portable and Energy Saving.
8. With Advanced Single IGBT Technology
1. Maintenance, Repair
4. Steel or Stainless Steel Processing
5. Light / Heavy Fabrication
Standard Accessories :
Similar welding Inverter Products
MIG Welding Inverters
Metal Inert Gas (MIG) welding or Metal Active Gas (MAG) welding, also known as Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) is a semi-automatic or automatic arc welding process in which a continuous and consumable wire..View All Products..
TIG Welding Inverters
Tig Welding We are engaged in offering Tig Welding at market leading prices for our customers. These machines are highly appreciated among the customers, owing to their optimum performance in rugged conditions.View All Products..
CUT Welding Inverters
TPlasma Cutting is a process that is used to cut steel and other metals of different thicknesses (or sometimes other materials) using a plasma torch. In this process, an inert gas (in some units, compressed air) is blown at high speed...View All Products..