Quick Enquiry Form
1. Multi-Functional MIG, MMA & Lift-TIG.
2. Soft-Arc and Strong-Arc-Adjustable
3. Arc Stability with Low Spatter
4. Pre-Set Digital Display
5. Wide Range for Input Voltage: 380V +- 15%
6. With Advanced Single IGBT Technology
7. * Input Voltage Optional: 3P 220V +- 15%
1. Vehicle Maintenance
3. Ship Building
4. Petroleum Industry
5. Chemical Industry
6. Large-Size Iron Structure
MMA 15 KVA
Standard Accessories :
Similar welding Inverter Products
MIG Welding Inverters
Metal Inert Gas (MIG) welding or Metal Active Gas (MAG) welding, also known as Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) is a semi-automatic or automatic arc welding process in which a continuous and consumable wire..View All Products..
TIG Welding Inverters
Tig Welding We are engaged in offering Tig Welding at market leading prices for our customers. These machines are highly appreciated among the customers, owing to their optimum performance in rugged conditions.View All Products..
CUT Welding Inverters
TPlasma Cutting is a process that is used to cut steel and other metals of different thicknesses (or sometimes other materials) using a plasma torch. In this process, an inert gas (in some units, compressed air) is blown at high speed...View All Products..