Quick Enquiry Form
1. Dual Function: TIG and MMA
2. Up Slope and Down Slope Function Adjustable
3. Arc-Force for Anti-Sticking
4. With Remote Control Function
5. Superior Performance
6. Input Voltage Optional: 1P 380V+-15%
7. With Advanced Single IGBT Technology
2. Light & Medium Fabrication
3. Pipes & High Pressure Vessels
Standard Accessories :
Similar welding Inverter Products
MIG Welding Inverters
Metal Inert Gas (MIG) welding or Metal Active Gas (MAG) welding, also known as Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) is a semi-automatic or automatic arc welding process in which a continuous and consumable wire..View All Products..
TIG Welding Inverters
Tig Welding We are engaged in offering Tig Welding at market leading prices for our customers. These machines are highly appreciated among the customers, owing to their optimum performance in rugged conditions.View All Products..
CUT Welding Inverters
TPlasma Cutting is a process that is used to cut steel and other metals of different thicknesses (or sometimes other materials) using a plasma torch. In this process, an inert gas (in some units, compressed air) is blown at high speed...View All Products..